Cats in Strange Places

Sometimes we just don't know what goes on in their heads. So instead of trying to understand, we just take pictures and post them up for people to see. Feel free to post any of your own pictures of your cats in strange places.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tisha can jump

This is still cats in strange places, though I have to confess it is staged. I knew Tisha could jump fairly high, so I decided to clear out a couple of our bookshelves to see if we could lure him into them. Initially I was going to be patient and let him discover the newly cleared shelves on his own, but my own short attention span got the better of me and I tossed his favorite crinkly toy onto one of the shelves.


I experimented with putting the crinkly toy on different shelves, to test his ingenuity.


Handsome boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home